in 6th grade i got really bad nose bleeds and i could tell 2-3 minutes before i got them. i sat next to this really religious kid so to scare him i said “hail satan” as my nose started to drip. he passed out and never came back.
- me: *sleepy all day*
i hate it when u stop being friends w someone or u break up w someone cos uve got all this information about them like at the back of ur mind like their birthday or their favorite game or whatever, and even years later things will come up and you’ll think about that person and its like. oh. and it never really Stops
Committing suicide is a crime in the US not so that we can punish the depressed, but because, if it weren’t, it would be illegal for the police to enter a home to save someone they suspected was about to kill themselves.
There has to be reasonable belief that a crime is currently being committed or is about to be committed for the police to enter private property.
I don’t hate Beliebers
I don’t hate Directioners
I don’t hate Whovians
I don’t hate Sherlockians
I don’t hate Potterheads
I don’t hate Twihards
I hate people who are rude
I hate people who send death threats
I hate people who defend what they love even when it’s done wrong
I hate people who aren’t nice
I don’t hate fandoms
I hate rude people, even if they are from my own fandom
Stop shaming the selfie!! Encourage the selfie!!! You feel cute??? You gosh darn show the cute!! Display the cute!!! Let everyone see the cute!!! You’re the cutest thing anyone’s ever seen!!!
Why do people insist on making posts that sound like theyre speaking to an animal
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.